The Bionutrition Unit provides a broad range of services to help meet your nutrition research needs. Bionutritionists are experts in the field of nutrition and are a resource for investigators and CRS staff. Our goal is to provide the service you need and the quality you require. We offer personalized research support with a focus on expertise, precision, and outstanding customer service. We offer the following services:
- Protocol consultation for the nutrition components of studies, with diet methods designed specifically for your research questions.
- Diet development such as nutrient controlled, therapeutic, and weighed diets.
- Body composition measurement, including skinfold thickness, circumferences, and bioelectrical impedance (BIA).
- Diet analysis using diet recalls and multiple day food records.
- Nutrition Data System (NDS), the gold standard for research diet analysis.
- Meal and snack preparation and delivery for both inpatients and outpatients
For more information, contact Sakita Sistrun, M.S., R.D., at (804) 828-9226 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request bio nutrition services, please fill out this form.