Our mission is to remove genomic data analysis barriers by providing bioinformatics support to the VCU community. Our services help researchers focus on biological interpretation without worrying about the technical expertise needed to handle and process genomic data. Whether you are considering a new project and need some advice, or you already have a pile of data you need to make sense of, we are here to assist you at every stage of the process, from experimental design through publication and beyond with extended participation in funded research grants.
We are also collaborating with bioinformatics faculty and staff from Cancer Informatics Core at Massey Cancer Center, from Bioinformatics program at the School of Life Sciences and Computer Science program at the School of Engineering.
We offer a range of bioinformatics services, including:
- Free consultations
- Data analysis, visualization and interpretation
- Access to protected and public genomic data from TCGA
- Bioinformatics Short Courses and Workshops
- Assistance on project management and experimental design
- Grant/proposal and manuscript writing
- Long-term research support for funded grants
And more! Please visit the Services and Pricing section for more details.